so it's finally 2014.
and no, i am not gonna go down the "i-can't- believe-it-where-does-the-time-go-road" but i am gonna go down the popular posts road of the year 2013.
only cuz it seems like every other post i've read in the past few days are 2013 roundups so i guess i am joining in on that as well,
even though i am a day and a dollar short.
at least the pressure is off to make new year's resolutions cuz i am doing this post today and i really never met
well, actually i did lose 10 pounds though-not cuz i dieted, it was more cuz i spent too much time on the computer and was knee deep into blogging that i missed a few meals here and there or inhaled just a cookie for lunch just to keep my blood sugar up before i fainted from hunger.
so now that blogging has a huge impact on life today, let's see the insanity of what took many many hours of my time from other things such as washing dishes and doing laundry on a timely manner.
ok so let's take a closer look at these,
in case you missed them.
1. first off,
these mailboxes almost killed me when i was trying to figure out how to make them. i kept thinking cookie or cake pop or something more complicated.
then rice krispies came to mind and saved the day.
2. i was really surprised when i googled "reese's easter baskets" and didn't see these made already at the time.
so then of course i had to make them.
3. i made some mini christmas cakestands in 2012 that were quite popular too so i took that idea and ran with it for easter.
4. oh and i still have this gumball picture hanging in my craft room.
it's like a rainbow explosion and much to my relief, the ants have stayed away from it.
5. these cookies were a blast to make.
i really didn't have the full concept before making them, i just played and they kinda came together.
si senor, i like!
6. i didn't want to make one kind of popsicle so i made a bunch of different ones. it's part of the disease i have where i get excited and do too many things at once. then i have to take a long nap to recover.
7. i am still surprised how popular these minion favors are. i think it's because gru's little guys are so dang cute and has nothing to do with what i made.
8. now these guys were a concept i had that i wasn't sure would turn out. but because i like eyes and mouth on food for whatever reason, when these guys came out, i was quite tickled at their silliness.
9. and as for these guys, well, i was really surprised at the result. and i like the post i wrote about it. i have no idea how i came up with it to this day. but i know it's one of my faves.
10. i had to come up with a school favor treat that i could make 40 of them without losing my mind. that's a lot. but these were simple and came together quickly not to mention they were quite yummy.
11. and these jars, oh i LOVE these jars sitting in my craft room! i planned to make christmas ones but well, perhaps that will be one of my new year's resolutions for this year.
12. these guys were funny funny funny.
my kinda treat.
13. now here's a "normal" post for you. but these cupcakes are anything but. when i post a recipe, it's cuz i love it and they are frequent flyers in my kitchen.
14. these "ornaments" are not your typical ones. and they definitely brought some smiles to the recipients.
so there you go guys,
14 popular posts for the year 2013.
now it's time to think of some resolutions so i can tell you that i never met them when new year's day comes in 2015.